Rules and Regulation
• Opening Hours 8 am-4pm, Monday to Friday
• Medical Superintendent is the CEO of the hospital
Operational Procedures :
• Two collection points for income cash (1) Cash point- for all consultation fees, other fees, medicine sales money, car hires etc. (2) Office accountants for special donations for buildings and special funds
• All incomes from two collection points were credited to Myanma Economic Bank
• All expenditures were debited from the bank by cheque signed by two signatories out of the three.
• Purchasing procedure is worked out by a purchasing sub-committee
• Quarterly audit is carried out by District Auditors appointed by District Synod.
Clinical Procedures :
• Out-patient care for medical, surgical, maternal and child care, reproductive health, STI, Tuberculosis, Malaria
• Inpatient care for medical, surgery, obstetrics and gynaecology, paediatrics
• Diagnostic services including laboratory tests, X-ray, ECG, Ultrasound and gastro-scope
• 24 hours service for emergency and in-patients care